Ubilium for WISPs
Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISP’s) provide wireless broadband services in a variety of locations and have been the major force behind many public Wi-Fi access initiatives. Public Wi-Fi access services represent a tremendous opportunity for WISP’s and require a large strategic footprint in order to attract potential end users. The potential opportunities, as well as growing competition for Wi-Fi footprint and subscribers, further increase the WISPs’ need to focus their resources and investment on sales and marketing activities. In addition, WISP’s need to ensure a quicker time to market when covering new locations and offering new services.
Ubilium provides WISPs with a comprehensive service management solution to accomplish these goals by providing:
- Centralized user authentication and billing applications hosted at Ubilium’s secure data center providing a 99.995% uptime commitment.
- A centralized service management portal providing operators with the ability to easily deploy new sites and manage the service and site configuration parameters.
- A comprehensive billing solution offering a variety of service packaging options and payment methods.
- Customizable end-user self service provisioning and sign-on portal reduce customer acquisition costs and provide branding and advertising opportunities.
- Opportunity to enter into revenue share relationships and manage revenue share contracts and settlement through the Ubilium service portal.
- Ubilium’s 24X7 Customer Support Center for end-users, location providers, and WISP staff is always available for immediate assistance.
- All aspects of the solution, from the end user sign-on portal to the help desk greeting, can be customized to the WISP’s requirements.